Thursday, May 25, 2006

Side Note

Not much time, about to leave for out of town for a few days. Won't have access to the Apple, alas. In the meantime, I'd like to note that my site statistics tell me that someone from the USDA stopped by the other day. And not just to browse about something for fun, but to find an answer to an actual question. How do I know this? Again, my site stats told me that this person used a search engine and the words typed into that search engine were thus and so. And the thus and so words actually had to do with USDA-type work.

So, it's possible that the Daily Apple helped answer some agricultural question, helped advance the cause of feeding our nation, of caring for our plants or our animals or ourselves. Think of that.

What you are witnessing here is a little Apple Lady pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spammer, there's no point posting a comment. It will automatically get filtered out or deleted. Comments from real people, however, are always very welcome!