Sunday, November 26, 2006

Some Minor Adjustments

As some of you may be aware, the Blogger folks are updating their service and adding a lot more functionality. All new blogs will be made using their new (and easier!) Beta format. Existing blogs require some tweaking to make the adjustment to the new format. I'm doing some housekeeping things to make that migration happen. One of those things is adding subject labels to each post (see the bottom of each entry).

But I know that, for most of you, that is total yawnsville. In the meantime, I invite you to peruse some season-suitable entries I put together in the past, including

  • Turkeys -- find out what that thing is that hangs down under their beak
  • Dry Air in Winter -- what can you do to make your house less irritating when the cold weather hits?
  • Flu vs. Cold -- do you have a cold, or is it really the flu?
  • Wind Chill -- what is "wind chill," anyway?

I'll have a new entry up here soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spammer, there's no point posting a comment. It will automatically get filtered out or deleted. Comments from real people, however, are always very welcome!