Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween entries

Hello, faithful Daily Apple readers. I'm about to leave on vacation for about a week, this time to sunny FLA. In the meantime, you may want to peruse any of the many Halloween-related entries I've already done. They're spook-tacular!

Pumpkins

Those Halloween Stores

Vampires

Zombies

Werewolves

Lunacy and the Full Moon


Oh, boy, does this photo crack me up. Especially since the dog in the front has a little Adolf Hitler mustache, just as my parents' English setter, Moose, did. Moose, unfortunately, has gone to dog-heaven. Hey, could this be his dog-ghost?
(The blog isn't clear but I think one of these dogs is named Oreo, and that they belong to Father Loren Gonzales in Arizona. Photo from Overheard in the Sacristy)

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwww hahaha they are too cute!!!!!
    I wish my hammy cooperates so i can dress him up for Halloween, but he's too stubborn :(
    Have a wonderful vaycay :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're a spammer, there's no point posting a comment. It will automatically get filtered out or deleted. Comments from real people, however, are always very welcome!